CTO/Director of engineering
We’re looking for an accomplished web and iOS and Android developer with experience at multiple startups.
Badfish aims to be the largest online and mobile fishing community through a network of apps focused on user aggregation, data collection, and content syndication. As a company we highly value personal growth, risk taking, people centered products, and of course, adventures in the great outdoors. We are looking for a person who will thrive within a team of this kind of culture.
The candidate should be a Mobile wizard and have experience implementing a variety of applications. The candidate should be able to provide either a portfolio of work or public links to live applications for which they were the principal developer.
- Design and develop new applications and features
- Work with other developers and product designers to brainstorm and test new ideas
- Drive to continuously maintain high product quality and a passion for perfection
- Strong problem solving and decision-making ability
- Experience designing and deploying applications
- Preference for working in rapid development cycles (2-4 weeks)
- Familiarity with common tools like Git, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins/CI etc.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environments
- Obsessively thorough with an eye for detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Specific Requirements
- Extensive experience with Android and iOS build tools
- Comfort and competency with working from asset creation tools, e.g. Photoshop, Sketch, or Illustrator
- Experience with mobile optimization
- Experience with Performance Optimization for mobile applications is a plus